2007年8月28日火曜日

Bank Holliday

Hello!

this is azusa from japan.

i'm gonna study in Oxford as a visiting student from University of Tokyo.

today, we had no classes as it is bank holliday today.
I stayed whole day in my room:(
But I could read books! They were very useful for studying English.
Those books I read today were " Irrational Exuberance" and "Memories of my melancholy whores"
The first one was written by Robert Shiller who is a famous economic professor in Yale University. The book is about "irrational exuberance" which was said by Greenspan, foward FRB president. That words mean bubble economy, like why bubbles are frequent in stock markets rather than mortgage markets.
And the another one is written by Gabrie Garcia Marquez, who was awarded with the Nobel Prize.

Tomorrow, we have classes of Pre-Sessional course, which is English course for foreign students.
Wow, I have to practice my presentation about globalization too!!

OK, good night.

0 件のコメント: